Registration Rates: NCHRA Members $895 / Join Now $1080 (Includes one year NCHRA membership) / General $1145 (Does not include 1 yr. Membership) / NCHRA Students $695
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
aPHR Certification Preparation- 7 week on-line course (21 hour Instructional hours) meets twice a week for 1 hour 45 min each night.
This 7 week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
This is the perfect program for recent college graduated armed services men and women making the transition to civilian life, or other professional seeking a career transition into the HR field. Also this certification would benefit individuals selling or partnering with Human Resources or Sales Teams that need a basic understanding of of HR.
Class begins Monday: January 8 and ends Thursday: February 28, 2018
Sessions held two nights a week - Mondays and Wednesdays- from 5:00pm - 6:45 pm for 7 Weeks
- A minimum of a high school diploma or global equivalent
* A minimum of 10 participants is required to hold each class. When the minimum number is met you will receive a class confirmation email with details of the course.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by December 22 , 2017. Materials will be shipped once you receive a confirmation email.
* HRCP learning materials will be shipped to the address on file when the course is confirmed and you receive a confirmation email.
Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as his SHRM-SCP, SPHR, and PHRca Certifications. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI's California HR Certification Program in 2007. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This specialized instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with other classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but live on the Internet.
*(This is not on-demand content - this is a live online class)
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.