Registration: NCHRA Members $997 / General $1182 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
Add discounted PHR and SPHR Exam Vouchers for 10% off HRCI prices. Option available at checkout!
** For discounted exam voucher add- on you will receive a separate email from the Program Manager with the voucher code/ expiration date and redemption instructions. Please allow 24 hours to be contacted.
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Thursday, December 14, 2017 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
Friday, December 15, 2017 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
Saturday, December 16, 2017 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows however, due to scheduled exam changes in June it is highly recommended you take your exam before June1st, 2018.
Please visit www. HRCI.org to schedule.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by November 28, 2017. Materials will be shipped once you receive a confirmation email.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with an on-line access code with your material tracking number.
* For an alternative shipping address please contact us at 1-800-339-4481 or Email us at Certification@NCHRA.org.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as hisSHRM-SCP and SPHR-CA Certifications. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
"JD was an incredible instructor. He knows the material like the back of his hand - I don't think there was any question he didn't have the answer to. He was engaging and had great test taking tips that definitely helped me pass the test. He kept the class interesting and had stories to tell that were relevant to the material, which helped me retain the information. I would highly recommend taking his class." - Taylor Hodemaker, PHR- Spring 2017- PASSED
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.