Why Become A Member?
Your NCHRA membership gives you exclusive access to:
- HR Hotline — phone and Web access to certified HR advisors who can provide quick answers and second opinions (up to 12 calls) — a $1,200 value.
- HR 360 Toolkit — Complimentary access to national handbook builder, job descriptions, legal and compliance articles, updates and research tools, plus more than 1,000 sample HR forms, templates and checklists — a $2,195 value.
- AnHR 360 Learning Management System with an array of employee training courses, including sexual harassment training, plus robust reporting and certificates of completion for your whole team. Use this for up to 300 employees! — a $30,000 value.
- Five annual issues of HR West® — our flagship magazine focusing on what matters to HR - mailed to you in hard copy.
- More than 12 complimentary Webinars, most for re-certification credit, to keep you up to speed on the latest in the practice of HR - a $1,225 value.
- Complimentary speaker events in your local region with re-certification credit and built-in networking — more than 40 per year — a $1,400 value.
- Access to the Career Resource Network, an exclusive, powerful online tool for those in transition, our Job Board and career transition services from Lee Hecht Harrison worth over $1,500.
- Complimentary access to our Virtual Book Club and the ability to earn up to 15 re-certification credits per year — a $185 value.
- Extensive Legal Benefits for your entire organization – free for one year for your whole firm – from Rocket Lawyer — a $5,000 value.
- Meditation perks with a one-year subscription to Headspace— a $96 value.
- The best HR online subscription---with industry insights your peers are reading---from Human Resources Today.
- Member Only Discounts, including services ranging from background checks to business insurance and compensation studies-all listed within your Members Only view of NCHRA.org
Members learn more about your discount by calling NCHRA at (800)-339-4481 or click here.