Registration: NCHRA Members $1249 / Join Now $1434 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Monday, March 26, 2018 and ends Wednesday, June 13, 2018.
Sessions held ONLINE two nights (Mondays and Wednesdays) a week from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
NOTE: No Class Memorial Day May 28th. Class will be held (Wed) May 30 and (Fri) June 2 for that week.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with fellow classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but this one is live on the Internet.
*(This is not on-demand content - this is a live online class)
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to apply and schedule for your exam.
* This course is intended to prepare students based on current HRCI exam content. HRCI exam content is changing August 1, 2018.
* We recommend you schedule your exam once the class is confirmed and before August 1, 2018.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by March 12, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your on-line access code. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative email and/ or shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
With over 18 years of experience in HR consulting, training, operations, and leadership, Steven Yee is currently founder and principal of GravitateTraining geared for micro- to mid-sized enterprises. Whether for major organizations, start-ups, or start-up operations within major organizations such as Kaiser-Permanente and Monster Worldwide, Steven’s direct contributions and strategic guidance have helped diverse businesses nationwide do better business and helped individuals become better people. While holding a degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, he is recognized as well by the Human Resource Certification Institute as a certified Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) and by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Certified Professional (SCP).
Here's what a recent student had to say about Steven:
" Not only did the course prepare me for the exam, I also made a lot of invaluable HR connections and grew my network and skill set tenfold. Steven was an amazing teacher and mentor throughout the entire process. He was able to keep the information interesting, topical, and fun. Steven often allowed us share real life experiences that made the learning that much more applicable and memorable. I cannot recommend this course enough. My experience was genuinely unforgettable and I am proud to say I am now Certified thanks to Steven and the amazing group of individuals I was able to share this experience with." - B. Swanson, Spring 2017
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.