Registration: NCHRA Members $1249 / Join Now $1434 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Wednesday, March 28, 2018 and ends Wednesday, June 13 , 2018
Sessions held one night a week (Wednesdays) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to apply and schedule your exam.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by March 12, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your on-line access code. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative email and/ or shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Maricela Disch is a dynamic Human Resources professional who has practiced over 20 years in various industries, such as Education, Health Care, Hospitality, Property Management, Manufacturing, Electronics, and Distribution Logistics. Maricela has worked in the public and private sectors, and in non-profit organizations. She has led all HR function as a solo HR department, as the department head, as a regional manager, and at the corporate level. Her HR expertise, business acumen and collaborative leadership style in driving bottom-line results, allows her to operate in complex, rapid pace environments, as well as in multi-cultural, global, and multi-site organizations. Maricela has her SHRM – SCP certification, as well as her SPHR® certification; and is an active member of the Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA), in both, the San Mateo and the Santa Clara Chapters.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.